Ramadhan 1:Alhamdulillah!

Alhamdulillah, Ramadhan is here again and we are still here too. Alhamdulillah we are healthy and hearty to fast...most importantly,our eeeman is still intact and the weather is favourable. Whatelse can we ask for???I'm also grateful for the fact that we are commencing this year's fasting together...no disparity...at least,as far as I know!

By the special Grace of the Almighty I shall endeavour to post a message daily...hope you shall be there to read too? Today's message would be about thanks giving.

It's no longer news that Ramadhan is like a bonanza month during which God awards you your rewards in multiple folds over,can I ask you a question,how else shall you show gratitude to Him other than embracing the golden opportunity and make the very best of it? If God Almighty would show you mercy by arranging a bonus month for you,why don't you replicate the gesture by giving a bonus yourself?

I'm referring to all business men and women that are muslims...this is Ramadhan,the month of multiple bonuses,what bonus arrangement do you have for your customers this month???

I for one is thinking of giving a 25% discount bonus on my digital products including the membership levels that are attached to my online business. Even my soap business...I'm still thinking of what bonuses to offer...perhaps a free 50cl liquid detergent for all. So,I ask you again,what is your Ramadhan bonus arrangement for your customers?

Apart from the reward that you would be awarded IN MULTIPLE FOLDS OVER,you would have helped transmit the importance of the fasting period just as Christians do for Christmas. It would,therefore,be a matter of time that people would start paying attention to the Hijra Calendar! Any idea of what that would mean to Islam's publicity???

People must learn the truth about Islam,if they must do,we the Muslims must be ready to play our part. Play your part by giving bonuses this month to your customers. Help to grow Islam in your locality today even if its a Ten Naira worth

Ten Naira can mean a lot to your customers. For instance,the pepper grinding business owner can decide to reduce his/her normal charges by just N10 and the difference would be felt! No one is asking you to hurt yourself to give a bonus...a little reduction is okay!

That's the message today...give a bonus today and increase your chances of earning more with God Almighty. Believe it or not you can't possibly quantify the amount of lada you would earn from the singular act of giving out bonuses just as you can't quantify the magnitude of the fame and beauty you would have brought to Islam by giving such bonuses during this fasting period!

I shall leave you with the following verse of the Quran...remember to multiply the rewards to be mentioned in the verse should you agree to do it this month of Ramadhan feesebilillah.the verse is as follows:

َ"Those who (in charity) spend of their goods by night and by day, in secret and in public, have their reward with their Lord: on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve."

See you tomorrow insha Allah. Salaam.

Comments