Subhanallah! Murhaban Ya Ramadhan!

Wow!
It's here again, the month of countless bonuses, the month of mercy and blessings..Alhamdulillah, RAMADHAN is here again!
It's my believe that we all know that Ramadhan is a month of compulsory fasting...even non-muslims are fully aware of this fact.Therefore, I won't be wasting time defining what it means to be in this month.  However, it's important to ask,yearly when it's around the corner how well you are preparing for it?
Generally,it's agreed that it shall be commencing on either Wednesday or Thursday OF THIS WEEK.So, I ask you, how well are you prepared for the noble month?
Scholars are of the opinion that preparation begins with fasting in the previous months of Rajab and this month of Sha'aban. But, it's quite obvious that despite the goodies that awaits those that fast in these previous months, very few people do fast in those months.If you are among these few people, then this post might make no much meaning to you. So, I ask again, this time, focusing on the very many that didn't fast in the previous months,how well are you prepared for Ramadhan?
The greatest preparation you can make is your piety. Yes, good food is of very high essence, but, tell you what? It has absolutely no impact on the rewards that are accrued during this month. The only way it does have impact is in a situation that you offer free Sahoor and Iftar to the fasting poor during this month. If you do,you shall receive DOUBLE REWARD!
This is why I marvel when I see the well to do in the society refusing to take advantage of this opportunity. Just by merely spending a couple of thousands, you can be rewarded as though you fasted like a hundred times IN A SINGLE DAY!
I don't know about you, but, this coming Ramadhan, I shall try as much as possible, even if it's just a single person (it would still be a double),I shall see to it that I feed a fasting brother. So many brothers are hit hard by the economic hardship...many are worse hit than you and I. We should put them in mind while buying are foodstuff for the holy month.
Ah! There are so many more key preparations to discuss, but...right now,I gotta go!I'm sorry...but...hey! We can make this discussion a countdown to the eve of the month of Ramadhan.  !
You don't worry, I shall continue tomorrow from where I stopped.Insha Allah! Till then, remain blessed!
Salaam.
Alfa Jainx.

Comments